Regular cancer treatments (i.e. chemotherapy) have countless side effects, and they don’t really cure the patient. The drugs that patients consume get lost in the bloodstream before they reach their target, thus indirectly “helping” the cancer to grow. However, nanomedicine can change it all. Targeted drug delivery does wonders, and the video below explains it.
Leave a Reply
- Meph:I was a beta for this project.
- dogrover:"Another interesting thing is
- James:My god... it can LEARN!!!!
- Chicago77A:I guess this is good.Well,if $
- Jim C.:This is amazing. I read about
- Jes:Except that the biotech firm _
- Omid Mashinchian:We Do Above Experiment In Othe
- admin:There is still no definitive c
- Mr Subi Malkani:can Nanomedicine cure MS or ju